Hema Explorer 150k Map Download
This page will help you download and install the Hema Explorer 150k map to your Hema Navigator.
- Click the link below to download the installer.
- Once downloaded, run the installer to begin the installation process.
- The startup page will then appear, which contains important information you must read before continuing.
- Connect your HN6 or HN7 in Mass Storage Mode to your Windows PC, using the USB cable that came with your Hema Navigator. Do not disconnect your Hema Navigator at any point during installation.
- Click Next once you have connected your Hema Navigator, after which the Hema Explorer 150k Map will begin downloading (depending on your Internet connection, this can take anywhere from 10 minutes to over half-an-hour).
- After the map files have finished downloading, click Next to copy the map to your Hema Navigator. Please be patient, as this process will take some time.
- When the Hema Explorer 150k Map has finished copying to your Hema Navigator, follow the onscreen instructions regarding disconnecting your Hema Navigator and accessing the Hema Explorer 150k Map on your device.