Hema Explorer North America
Plan, navigate and share your next 4x4 or overland adventure through the United States, Canada and Mexico with Hema Explorer.
Craft your ideal adventure with routes and waypoints, save multi-scale topographic mapping to your device to navigate offline, then backup your track logs, geotagged photos and trip notes to your Hema Explorer Cloud account to remember your trip and share it online.
- Track your GPS position in real-time on offline maps
- Use trusted topographic mapping to explore North America backcountry: USGS Topo, Thunderforest Outdoors and Canada Topo
- Use additional street and touring maps for navigating populated areas: Hema USA Road Map, HERE Street and Canada Street mapping
- Generate an offline route to an address or waypoint using Quick Routing
- Save a log of your trip with track recordings, geotagged photos, waypoints and trip notes
- Backup all your trip data to your free Hema Explorer Cloud account which you can share with the Hema Explorer community
- Share your trips online with friends and family
Generate a route line to an address or waypoint using Quick Routing (coming soon for Android), manually create point-to-point routes, or mark important locations using waypoints to plan your journey in full. You can even organise your data for each specific trip by saving it to an individual folder, allowing you to keep all your downloaded maps, waypoints and routes in one place.
By delivering offline mapping to your mobile device, Hema Explorer makes it easy to navigate 4x4 and overland adventures throughout North America. Download the maps you need offline before you go, then track your position as you travel and save a log of your journey to find your way home. With Hema Explorer, you get full access to detailed USGS Topographic and USGS 7.5 mapping, the Hema USA Road Map, Thunderforest Outdoors, Canada Topo and Canada Street, in addition to HERE Street, Terrain and Aerial imagery mapping for North America.
Hema Explorer lets you record your journey with track logs, geotagged photos, waypoints and trip notes, which you can automatically backup to your free Hema Explorer Cloud
account. You can then post your trips to the Hema Explorer Cloud trip gallery, where you can share your adventures with the Hema Explorer community, browse and comment on other people’s trails, or post your trip directly to Facebook and Twitter.