Download the Quick Start Guide
View the Hema Explorer User Guide online, or download a .mobi version of the Hema Explorer User Guide to view and store on your mobile device.Version 3 User Guide
Up to Version 1.9.3 User Guide
Hema Cloud User Guide
Answers to Common Questions
- In version 3 of the app, it seems slow, or I can't zoom in as far as I could before
- I can't download satellite imagery
- My app does not seem to be working - what should I do?
- What's the difference between the Hema 4WD Maps and Hema Explorer apps?
- Storing maps on an SD card
- How to download maps
- Trouble downloading content?
- Legends for additional maps
- Understanding Map Layers
- My track data does not seem to have synced to the Cloud
- App does not seem to be tracking me properly
- "Package File Invalid" when installing app
- How do I download Hema Explorer at high zoom levels?
- How to restart interrupted downloads or add extra downloadable maps
- How many devices can I use a purchased app on?
Hema Explorer Transition
The Explorer Platform has, and continues to be, a valuable source of navigation and exploration inspiration for thousands of users who have downloaded the Hema Explorer apps, subscribed to Explorer Pro map packs or registered on the Explorer Cloud.
Unfortunately, the technology that the Explorer Platform no longer meets the requirements of the major app stores to enable us to continue to develop and enhance the Explorer products. As a result, we will no longer be offering the Explorer App for sale on the App Stores as of February 5, 2021. Hema will be working with its Explorer customers on the transition to the new platform. For more information click on this link.
If you can't find a solution to your problem in our online how-to manuals, you can get online help by submitting a ticket to our dedicated Tech Support team.Get online tech support
Still Need Some Help?
If you've exhausted all the avenues above and still can't get what you need.
Call our Brisbane head office on (07) 3340 0000 between 09:00am and 3:00pm Mon-Fri AEST (UTC+10).