Download the Quick Start Guide
View the Hema Explorer User Guide online, or download ePub and .mobi versions of the Hema Explorer User Guide to view and store on or mobile device.
Answers to Common Questions
- In version 3 of the app, it seems slow, or I can't zoom in as far as I could before
- I don't see the Hema map layer - only the HERE map layers
- Which iPad models have GPS built in?
- I can't download satellite imagery
- My app does not seem to be working - what should I do?
- Trouble downloading content?
- Understanding Map Layers
- My track data does not seem to have synced to the Cloud
Have you got the latest version?
Before getting in touch with our tech support team for help or troubleshooting advice, please ensure you have downloaded the latest version of Hema Explorer from the App Store. To check you have the latest version, open the App Store app on your device and then tap Updates to see which of your apps need updating.
If you can't find a solution to your problem in our online how-to manuals, you can get online help by submitting a ticket to our dedicated Tech Support team.Get online tech support
Still Need Some Help?
If you've exhausted all the avenues above and still can't get what you need.
Call our Brisbane head office on (07) 3340 0000 between 09:00am and 3:00pm Mon-Fri AEST (UTC+10).